Sunday, March 10, 2013

Just a few laughs

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend. It was so nice to have 50 degree weather :) I'm in the mood for a few laughs so I thought I'd share these which are some of my favs!





This is hilarious! I love her determination that she was correct. Maybe not to this extent but Brian would totally do something like this!!


I just had to share this due to the storm we just had. Totally shared this on Facebook but then forgot about it until Whitney posted it and reminded me...Thanks Whitney! :)






This is why I don't go to the store before a storm! It's funny because my grandmother says this exact same thing. She'll call us to make sure everything is all set and that shes fine because she has bread and milk. 







This one is just funny because shes the cutest...plus the fact that two of my boy cousins like to bust out moves to this lol



Hope they made you smile!


Krissy Girl :)

4 comments:

Heather Nelsen said...

That last one is HILARIOUS!!! Love that! Thanks so much for swinging by and saying hello! I'm following your blog now and look forward to reading more! Hope you have a great week, Krissy!

~Heather

Kristen said...

Thanks Heather for stopping by :) I'm loving all your posts. You and your hubby are awesome!

Emma said...

that last video is so great! i discovered it yesterday. i'm so glad you stopped by my blog! :)

-Emma
chasingtexasblog.com

il mio piccolo capriccio by Fabiola said...

the last video is fantastic!!! :))

I am now following your blog and new escape would love if you followed back! :)

http://www.ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs