Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Social Link up!

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a great weekend. Instead of actually doing a post, I thought I'd make it short and sweet and do a link up!



Sunday Social


Linking up today with Ashley


1.What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? 
Rainy days are so nice!! Love being able to just stay in and be as lazy as I want and not having to feel bad for it! 
 2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend? 
Jetskiing. I cant wait to introduce you all to these summer weekends...so much fun


3. What is your favorite spring activity? 
Taking walks in the park and finally getting to bring the dog along. Or just sitting in the backyard on a beautiful day!

4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
 
It depends. If it's snowing we usually stay inside and watch TV or do stuff around the house. If it's just really cold or something we do whatever we  have planned. 

5. What is your favorite season and why?
 
Probably Spring. I love the feel of it. How it's not too hot but not too cold, the fresh air is so nice! I also love being able to open the windows. Of course, at the rate new England is going we'll have snow until summer starts!!

6. What is the best birthday you ever had?
 
Oh gosh, that's so hard! They were always so good. Probably my 16th. My best friend was able to come and it was really special!


Krissy Girl


1 comments:

Kristen said...

I love jetskiing!! It's so much fun!

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs