Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Five

Happy Friday!! Another week has come and gone, crazy! Here's my Five for the week!


One. My dad went up north for work last night and Brian worked also so my mom and I took my grandmother out for dinner and to do a little shopping! I found some cute stuff I'd like for Christmas that I'm excited to share! Silly question but is anyone else picky about their pizza? I'm a picky eater in general but with pizza, my biggest pet peeve is too much sauce. I mean, if I take a bite I would like to enjoy it and not have a big clump of tomato in my mouth, you know? We went to the Olive Garden and I always ask for light sauce. Sometimes they do good and sometimes not so much. Last night's was perfect!: 



Two: My mom ordered Boston Strong bracelets for her and I. I'm choosing to wear it on the wrist that already has some inspiration. I think I mentioned before a family member passed away very unexpectedly and every year we have a fundraiser for two scholarships that are in his name. Bracelets are one thing sold at it. "Live It Now" was his motto



Three: For some reason, every night this week the sky has been gorgeous. It's only last maybe 15 minutes each time but I've never seen anything so pink! We were driving during last nights pink so I couldnt really capture it. But as we were getting on the highway we realized there was also a rainbow. It had been crappy all day long so it was a beautiful site to see!



Four: Let's talk CMAs. So good! Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood are hysterical. Blake Shelton will always be my favorite though. And Miranda Lambert...every time I see her I cant get over how beautiful she is! I sent this picture to Brian at work to give him a laugh :)



Five: Monday was free coffee day at Dunkins thanks to the Red Sox. Bundled in my favorite scarf and headed to school! Perfect during a cold day




Have a great weekend! 








4 comments:

Katie said...

Have you tried white pizza? It doesn't have any sauce and it's my FAVORITE!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

love that pizza...loooks SOOOO yummy! and i love me some carrie and brad! i posted about them in my friday 5 too! great minds...! ;)

xx
elise

Elizabeth Julius said...

I thought that pizza was from olive garden when I saw it!! I love their chicken alfredo pizza! Mhmmm!

Letters from a Mermaid said...

I HAVE THE SAME CUP!!!!!! TWINS <3 I was able to catch the second half of the CMAs starting when Timmy sang the Summer Girls song. I loved that both Blake and Miranda won. I love love love both of them.

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs