Friday, January 3, 2014

Recap of 2013

Happy Friday Friends! As I type this, the snowstorm is coming to a stop, it's windy and feels like -11. It's a day for TV and the fireplace! Stay safe to all those who also got this storm.

I couldn't think of a better day for today's Inspire Me 2014 challenge topic. Remember that if you're linking up to either post our button or link back to us! If you've already wrote a post, please feel free to just link it up! No need to write another, unless you'd like to :) 



Today's topic is:
Recap your favorite 2013 moments

2013 was a pretty good year for me. We spent alot of time with family, got through a devastating tragedy, went on some trips/vacations, and I battled two semesters of classes

February:
I started blogging and although I was very nervous at first, I'm so glad I decided to try it. I've met amazing people, a few of which have turned into some wonderful friends. I also wrote about the huge snow storm we got, Finding Nemo




March:
We went to Maine for the day to visit family, I amused you with some Friday Letters and shared my mom's amazing Black moon recipe



April: 
I shared my feelings on Why we judgeWhite chocolate covered popcorn is pretty delish and our city got hit with a devastating tragedy



May:
I participated in Blog Everyday In May, you all loved the chicken and dumplings recipe, my cousin turned 18 and had her senior prom, we celebrated mother's day with all my grandmother's children. I can't remember the last time that happened! And, I came out strong with a 90 on my statistics final. The hardest and most emotional semester I've ever had.



June:
Brian and I went to Louisiana to visit, my cousin graduated high school and I cried, Rachael and I started a Wedding link up



July:
We spent 4th of July at the lake, my SIL, BIL and niece came up from Louisiana to visit, Brian and I spent the weekend at my aunt/uncles babysitting their dogs (all three of these in the same post, go figure!), and I shared a little post about the Marriage Box



August:
I shared my semi-annoyance with auto correct, my mom and I went up to Maine to visit an aunt/uncle who were renting a cabin. We stayed with my other aunt/uncle who live up there. A family affair I tell you! And I gave you a blackberry cobbler recipe



September
My parents, Brian and I went up to Maine (again) for a three day vacation, I wrote about the struggle I went through during my very first relationship, I loved the I Believe link up, we celebrated 4 birthdays at the same time, and I shared a story of someone who questioned my disability and how I was able to deal with it



October:
I shared my favorite fall meal, Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake tell us about #hastags, we a had jam packed family weekend, and I shared our engagement story


November:
One of my little cousins plays hockey and his team got to go play at the Bruins game for 3 minutes during periods and we all went to watch, we had a wonderful thanksgiving and my SIL and niece came up to visit again both in this post



December:
we went to Disney. I didn't get a chance to make a whole post but it was a perfect vacation! I shared what our Christmas decor is, we had a Winter Wonderland Weekend, we had great Christmas parties and finally I announced Inspire Me 2014 blog challenge




Wow! What a full, fun year. Now it's your turn to share your special moments

Inspire Me 2014 - Day 2





1 comments:

Haylee said...

I'm glad you started blogging, too! :) It looks like 2013 was a good year for you; I hope 2014 is even better!

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs