Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Social: It's all about 3s


I haven't participated in a Sunday Social in I can't even remember how long so I thought I'd join in. It's all threes today which is pretty fun :)



1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food
Nachos, Chocolate, Chicken wraps (from Wendys)

2. First 3 things you do in the morning
"cater" to the dog, check email/social media, watch the news

3. Last 3 things you do at night
check social media, chase the dog telling him it's time for bed, talk with Brian

4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss
Castle (cannot miss an episode!), The Biggest Loser, Chicago Fire

5. 3 places you want to visit
Paris, California, Texas

6. 3 people you can always count on
My parents, Brian and one of my cousins (who is also my best friend)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Nathan Fillion so I'm pretty sure I would love Castle too!

Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

Sean @ His And Her Hobbies said...

Our dog tells us when its time for bed and if we take too long he just goes to bed without us. Hope you have a great week!

Sean @ His and Her Hobbies

Meg Taylor said...

Oh yes, I love your food answers. We're making bbq chicken nachos for football today :)

Kate @ Like American Honey said...

My dogs definitely also drive my morning and night routines, haha! Stopping by from the linkup. :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs